Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Review of Sesame Street 1-2-3 Learn With Me Potty Chair

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Features:

  • Sesame street 1-2-3 Learn with me potty chair
  • High five Elmo's hand to hear 10 phrases each in English, Spanish and French
  • Potty training chair with a removable seat that fits most adult toilets
  • Easily converts to a step stool...


Seems like a great product!

By Mommy to 1 and 1 on the way! from Surrey, BC on 2/8/2011

 

5out of 5

I say seems because my son is too young to potty train but he loves playing with the seat. The seat can be taken off and put on a regular toilet and the rest turns into a step stool so this product is useful for a long time. Elmo says a bunch of different phrases which my son loves. The seat has a cup to prevent spray for boys that can be removed. I received credit at CSN Stores which enabled I used towards buying this product in order to do this review.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment