1. Fish and vegetables with bread for my daughter - Highliner
2. Tortellini - frozen ones with jarred sauce
3. Beef and bean taco casserole - this is really yummy and to make it a little healthier for myself I serve some on a huge bed of lettuce so it's more like a taco salad with a dollap of sour cream!
4. Pancit Bahon - never made this before but have eaten it so many times so hoping it turns out just as good and the ones I've eaten!
5. Turkey dinner for easter - I will be cheating and using a roasted chicken from the store as a whole turkey is just too much for the family but we'll still be having all the fixings as if it were a turkey dinner!