1. Tacos - from a package.
2. Hamburgers - cooked from frozen on our new barbecue!
3. Rush Hour Pork Stirfry - quick and easy
4. Baked Butter Chicken - another quick and easy one and hopefully for a cooler night with having to use the oven.
5. Pasta With Bean Sauce - from a cookbook and can't find the recipe
6. Tuna Cakes - for the kids for lunch
I will also be making Cranberry Apple Muffins. I like to try and make my kids baked goods rather than buy them from the store and I keep seeing this recipe in magazines and such so thought I'd try it. They look pretty healthy too.