This week because summer has finally arrived I'm trying to make meals that don't require my oven which can be difficult as I like using the oven because I can put something in there and it doesn't require my constant attention. So here it is:
1. Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bowtie Pasta - quick, easy and good!
2. Eggs, toast and potatoes - who doesn't love breakfast for dinner and I need to try my 1 yr old with eggs again
3. Zucchini Pizza Casserole - ok so this is done in the oven so will try and save for a cooler day because it's so good!
4. Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken - really easy. Throw in slow cooker and turn it on!
5. Fries and Chicken Nuggets - for that day I don't have time to cook. A treat for the kids and something they'll usually eat.