Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan!


This week because summer has finally arrived I'm trying to make meals that don't require my oven which can be difficult as I like using the oven because I can put something in there and it doesn't require my constant attention.  So here it is:

1.  Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bowtie Pasta - quick, easy and good!
2.  Eggs, toast and potatoes - who doesn't love breakfast for dinner and I need to try my 1 yr old with eggs again
3.  Zucchini Pizza Casserole - ok so this is done in the oven so will try and save for a cooler day because it's so good!  
4.  Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken - really easy.  Throw in slow cooker and turn it on!
5.  Fries and Chicken Nuggets - for that day I don't have time to cook.  A treat for the kids and something they'll usually eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment