I'm always looking for new and easy recipes for my family as well as healthy ones for myself that the kids might not eat such as salads. My new favorite thing is using cilantro! I love it and it pretty much makes any salad taste so much better as well as mexican type foods. I think cilantro is one of those herbs that people either love or hate. So the plan this week is:
1. Beef and bean taco casserole
2. Black bean, quinoa and citrus salad - this is an interesting combination for food but SO good and always looking for other things to make with quinoa
3. Slow cooker salsa chicken - quick and easy and would be delish topped with cilantro!
4. Tortellinis already made and frozen
5. Pasta with bean sauce - my kids LOVE this and basically just macaroni, sauce, cheese and kidney beans instead of meat
6. Tuna casserole - I think from a cookbook and differs from regular tuna casserole by using lots of veggies