Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ebeanstalk toy testing

So my son received a cloth book in the mail that he gets to try out (and keep) which is perfect as he is read to at least 3 times a day. I like how the book is made of cloth since he puts everything in his mouth and bangs things around often hitting his own head so this book won't hurt him. I also like the peek-a-boo flaps inside that he can explore. I think this book could be made better by having different textures throughout for him to touch. He likes playing with the wool hair on the boy on the cover of the book so I'm sure he'd enjoy other textures.

With so many baby toys out there to choose from I'm glad that there's websites out there that have parent tested and approved toys. It helps eliminate some of the guess work. I can see how it might be hard for people without kids to find good toys for 1 year olds or 2 year olds that the parents would approve of too so it's nice that they can go on the internet for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment