Saturday, June 19, 2010

I just don't get babies......

I don't understand how it can take me 30 minutes to get him down for 1 nap and 2 minutes for another. I think I'm reading his sleepy signs as subtle as they are. I've learned that if it gets to the eye rubbing stage then sometimes I'm too late. I have to wait for the glassy stare and disinterest in toys which can be easy to miss if you're not paying attention.

It's taken time of writing down his sleep habits but at least now I have a timeframe I can follow when I know he's going to start getting tired then I can look for the signs. I'm so worried about him getting his sleep meanwhile my sleeping has been crap and I'm soooooo tired but I won't cry like he does, lol! I just deal with it........suck it up and move on......

No comments:

Post a Comment