Friday, January 14, 2011

New Years Resolutions

    This year I decided not to really make any New Years resolutions as I never keep them.  Instead I decided I would work on one thing at a time and when that became more of a habit then start working on something else.  I started with drinking more water everyday.  After the last week I'm up to drinking 2 litres a day and for someone that doesn't really like water it's no easy feat.  To help myself out a little I will add lemons or limes to spice it up or use a crystal light packet.  With being pregnant I my body definitely needs the extra water and I'm definitely feeling good.

    I've also been working on slowly decluttering and getting rid of stuff around the house.  With baby #2 on the way we have a spare room that's packed and needs to be cleared out so space must be made elsewhere for some of that stuff.  I don't find it that difficult to get rid of things but it's so easy to think that it's something you "might" use one day.  Chances are if you haven't used it in the last 6 months you'll never use it.

    The next task I'll work on is having a routine for the house.  My son is on a great routine with meals and napping that works for him but we have no routing for cleaning and other stuff that needs to be done around the house so often things get neglected.  I think this'll help hubby out as he'll know what needs to be done to help me out and when to do it.  I think it'll be very important to have a good routine for before baby #2 comes and turns our whole world upside down!

     How are you doing on your resolutions??

No comments:

Post a Comment