Monday, January 3, 2011

Stop Reacting and Start Responding


Stop Reacting and Start Responding™ is a new book by Sharon Silver.  It's a great book for parents that shares new ways to discipline our children without reacting but still being firm enough and provoking change within our children.  This book allows you, the parent, to remain in charge and encourages your children to listen without becoming angry.  It's available at http://www.proactiveparenting.net/ ™
Join Mom TV for a live show (http://www.momtv.com/stop-reacting-start-responding) with Sharon Silver (Proactive Parenting™) and Abbey Fatica (Living My Moment) on January 5th, 2011 at 9pm EST to get answers to whatever parenting issues you may have.  I know I'd love to find out how to discipline my 14 month old when he bites if that's possible!


“I am a participant in a Living My MoMent campaign for Proactive
Parenting™ and have received the e-book Stop Reacting and Start
Responding™ by Sharon Silver as part of my participation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment