Thursday, December 13, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Review


I have combination skin but in the winter it becomes really dry in the cheek area especially.  It's flaky every morning which doesn't provide a good foundation for makeup and not matter what moisturizer I have tried over the last few weeks nothing has worked.  I was very excited to try the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration line of products.

The Intense Hydration line includes a cleanser, day lotion, eye cream, night cream and hydration mask.  The products were developed to fight dry skin and the signs of aging.  They contain an ingredient called Clary Sage which is a tough plant that thrives in the harshest of conditions with the ability to retain moisture.  I was sent the facial cleanser and night cream to try.  I was looking forward to the night cream as I've been one the search for something that works.

I really like the subtle flowery scent of the cleanser and it goes on so nice and smooth then rinses easily and completely away leaving my skin refreshed and clean.  The night cream was definitely everything I thought a night cream should be.  It's thicker than a regular day cream but not too thick and goes on nice and smooth soaking into the skin immediately and leaving no residue.  Since using these products I no longer have burning, flaky skin and instead get to wake up to smoother soft skin every morning.  My facial redness has lessened too!  Overall I definitely will be purchasing these two products again and maybe others from this line of skincare.  

The Burt's Bees Intense Hydration line is available at Shopper's Drug Marts and Walmart stores across Canada.

"Disclosure - I am a BzzAgent and was sent these products free of charge for the purpose of reviewing and spreading the word.  All opinions on this blog are my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment