Friday, January 17, 2014

Bikini Body Mommy Challenge

This year one of my resolutions along with millions of others I'm sure, is to workout more.  I decided to follow the Bikini Body Mommy challenge!  For me because I am usually with my 2 kids when I'm not at work I needed something that could be done at home and didn't take up a ton of time or use equipment I don't have.  

The Bikini Body Mommy Challenge is perfect for me!  The challenge lasts 90 days and workouts change between strength training and cardio days.  Most importantly they can be done at home, most are under 20 minutes and I don't need anything more than hand weights.  

I am on day 13 so far and loving it!  I'm feeling stronger, sleeping better and just feel physically and mentally awesome!  The kids are pretty good for the 20 minutes I spend in front of the computer bringing me my yoga mat and chair and doing some of the exercises with me.  There's a fit test that's done a few times along the way that shows you how you are getting stronger.  I'm looking forward to the next 77 days that are left and seeing great results at the end of this challenge.

For my diet I am simply following my fitness pal and using the app on my phone to track my food intake.

What are you doing this year to keep fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment