Saturday, July 23, 2011

Glamourmom Nursing Tank Review

When my daughter was born I was breastfeeding and saw a great deal on the Glamourmom nursing tank so I ordered one following all the sizing guidelines.  I didn't order directly from their website but from a deal website but it's exactly like the nursing tank pictured except in black and it says Glamourmom in pink on the front.  I received it and although I'm not breastfeeding I still need nursing wear to make pumping quick and easy.  

The tank is cute though I find that it's too "sexy" for me to wear on it's own.  I feel like too much of my boobs are showing in the cleavage area and on the sides.  The coverage just isn't enough.  The support is ok and the band that goes underneath the breasts is wide and comfortable but I find the spaghetti straps horrible.  They dig into my shoulders (holding up my DD breastfeeding boobs) and constantly need to be untwisted.  I definitely prefer my wider strapped nursing bras.   So I probably wouldn't recommend this particular nursing tank for bigger breasted breastfeeding mamas.  It's just not comfortable enough to wear all day and not something I'd wear in public!

I was provided nothing to do this review.  I bought the nursing tank on my own and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment