Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing



I was chosen as part of a unique program to try and give out samples of Hidden Valley Ranch.  I was sent the regular dressing, low fat dressing and a fat free version.  We regularly have ranch dressing in the house but never the Hidden Valley Ranch.  My favourite one was the low fat dressing though fat free was good too and probably better for me as I'm trying to lose the weight from my pregnancies and at only 5 cal a serving I can have all I want.  I generally stay away from ranch dressing as even the low fat variety has more calories than I'm willing to have and I'd never seen a fat free version until now so I can happily dip my veggies in all the fat free Hidden Valley Ranch that I want!  It's an easy way to make any veggies taste better and taste good with regular salad too.  My whole family and most people I've given samples to and spoken with have enjoyed this dressing.  Hidden Valley Ranch is available at major grocery stores across Canada.

All opinions here are my own and I was simply provided samples to try and distribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment