Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Well I've thought about it long and hard and I want to try and make some resolutions that I can keep.  They're pretty general as opposed to having specific goals as I can't really schedule myself into anything.  I never know when my daughter's appointments are going to be and she won't tolerate being left with anyone but hubby and I don't have the heart to force her.  So with that being said here they are:

1.  Be more organized - the cupboards, toys...everything
2.  Routine - my 2 year old is on a great daily routine but I'd like to add more interaction with other children on a regular basis for him.  It's been hard up to this point since dear daughter hasn't been on any kind of schedule but I'm noticing lately she's falling into one so I can work around that.  We've also had a sick household pretty much since Dec 1st (son still sick again) so we've been housebound a lot.
3.  Lost the damn baby weight! - This is a MUST as I refuse to buy a new wardrobe.  After 2 kids I now know I'm one of those unlucky few that doesn't lose any weight breastfeeding.  Well now that's all finished for just over a month now (had to get through December!) I need to get back on track with eating better and some working out at home.

That's pretty much it for now.  There's more I'd like to work on but just don't have the time lately.  I play with my kids pretty much all day.

What are your resolutions??

No comments:

Post a Comment