Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan!


Breakfasts:

Toast and Jam
Waffles
Pancakes
Cereal

Lunches:

Usually leftovers
PB & J
Soup or Salad

Dinners:

1.  Many Beans Chili Con Carne  - it's been cold so this is warm and filling
2.  Frozen store bought Lasagne - for the day I'm feeling lazy and the toddler LOVES this.
3.  Chicken Barley Risotto - never had but it's a slow cooker recipe and it's from a cookbook so can't find the recipe online but will post if it's yummy
4.  Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice - another from Kraft Canada because they're usually good and quick
5.  Tuna Penne Bake - I do a few variations of tuna casserole and this is one of them

This week I've been trying to use up what I have in the pantry and not have to buy a whole lot of stuff.  I got a great deal on Campbell's cream soups last week so will be using those in more recipes to come.  I've also found a lot of great recipes on Pinterest to try in the future! If you haven't tried Pinterest yet you should!  It's a great resource but also really addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment