Toast and Jam
PB & J
Soup or Salad
1. Many Beans Chili Con Carne - it's been cold so this is warm and filling
2. Frozen store bought Lasagne - for the day I'm feeling lazy and the toddler LOVES this.
3. Chicken Barley Risotto - never had but it's a slow cooker recipe and it's from a cookbook so can't find the recipe online but will post if it's yummy
4. Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice - another from Kraft Canada because they're usually good and quick
5. Tuna Penne Bake - I do a few variations of tuna casserole and this is one of them
This week I've been trying to use up what I have in the pantry and not have to buy a whole lot of stuff. I got a great deal on Campbell's cream soups last week so will be using those in more recipes to come. I've also found a lot of great recipes on Pinterest to try in the future! If you haven't tried Pinterest yet you should! It's a great resource but also really addicting.