Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan


This weeks meal plan consists of all meals that I've never made before!  I hope the family enjoys being guinea pigs.  They are all from a cookbook so hoping I can find them online somewhere.

1.  Easy Chicken Cacciatore - this was on lasts weeks menu but we never made it
2.  Penne with Broccoli Rabe - I'll be using swiss chard instead of the broccoli rabe
3.  Arroz Con Pollo - sounds fancy!
4.  Shepard's Pie - couldn't find this but it uses chicken breast and I'll probably do a half potato, half mashed cauliflower mix

So you might notice a few weight watchers recipes because I've been following weight watchers for 2 weeks now.  I've mainly been really good at breakfast and lunch then eat dinner with the family but smaller portion than I'd normally have and I make up a bunch of vegetables to go with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment