Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan!


1.  Mardi Gras Pilaf - quick and easy and both kids will eat it! Also pretty good for my weight watchers!
2.  Porcupine Meatball Stew - can't find the recipe for this but it's quick to throw together then roasts for 2 hrs!
3.  Chicken Quesadillas with Corn Tomato Salad - from a weight watchers cookbook
4.  Greek Roast Chicken - from a cookbook and can't find it online
5.  Penne with Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce - haven't tried but it's pasta so we'll love it I"m sure!

I've been following weight watchers for almost four weeks now and what I do is have a simple breakfast, a light lunch (usually different from what I feed the kids) then we all eat a healthy dinner together.  If dinner isn't light enough for me then I'll just eat less of it and top myself up with fruits and veggies.  What I've been doing is working so far since I've lost 8.5lbs just on the weight watchers alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment