Sunday, July 11, 2010

Diaper reviews.

Since my son was a newborn I've tried many different brands of diapers including pampers, huggies, parent's choice, superstore brand and kirkland diapers. The first 3 months or so when he didn't move around much it didn't matter what brand I put on him......they all pretty much worked the same. When he started to bring his legs up towards his chest I found that the superstore brand was no good anymore unless I went up a size because the tabs are so wide that they cut into his chubby little legs. When he got really active around 6 months or so then I found that all but pampers would leak. He can wear huggies but not all night (unless they are the huggies night diaper) and not more than 2-3 hours during the day. Pampers are the superior diaper for fit, comfort and keeping my baby dry even for the 11-12 hours he sleeps at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment