Tuesday, June 26, 2012


That time again to see what's on the menu this week!

1.  Moroccan Stew - from a cookbook so can't find online
2.  Chili With Barley - can't find online but it looks like a pretty basic chili with barley and recipe doesn't call for beans but I think I'll add some
3.  Quick Salsa Chicken and Rice - quick simple and easy though I may use quinoa instead of rice as my kids don't seem to care for rice.
4.  Creamy Chicken Enchiladas - a family favourite.
5.  Sausage with Peppers and Pasta - another yummy one lightened by using turkey sausage.
6.  Chicken Nuggets - the kids LOVE them so it's almost a weekly meal for when I'm feeling lazy.

I start working a longer shift at work soon and won't be home to make lunch for the kids so I'm hoping to incorporate lunches into my meal planning.  Right now we usually have leftovers or I have soup and make them sandwiches or something quickly thrown together but I definitely need a better plan in mind since I won't be the one doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment