Lots of new recipes again for this week! I look for somewhat healthy, quick recipes that are both toddler and baby friendly!
2. Parmesan Turkey Meatloaf - we used chicken instead and I didn't fry the onions ahead of time, I omitted the egg and I used oatmeal instead of bread crumbs and it turned out fine
3. Summer Veggie Chili - can't find this
4. Baked Chops and Stuffing - can't find this either and from the looks it's not very diet friendly!
5. Chicken Express - from a cookbook
6. Chocolate Zucchini bread - not for dinner but to use up old bananas