Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan!


I know I didn't post anything last week.  I just returned to work so we were getting used to the change in schedule for everybody and I had to get used to that awful 5:30 am wakeup!  So now that things are back to normal here's this weeks plan:

1.  Zucchini treats - never made before but I love zucchini!  These will probably for for breakfast/snack
2.  perogies and veggies - the frozen variety for the night I have no time to cook or feeling lazy
3.  Veggie Chili - from a cookbook and can't find online
4.  Chili Hash - also from a cookbook and can't find but basically another chili variation with rice and beef
6.  Almond Chicken - from a cookbook and couldn't find the same version online
7.  Chicken nuggets - box or homemade

Most of the recipes from this week I've never made before.  Stay tuned for some exciting stuff coming up on my blog including more delicious recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment